Tuesday, March 23, 2010

REAL Love, the defintion of our love

Ok, I admit, four posts ago, I could be theologically blasted. It has just always been a favorite quote, what I wanted read at my wedding, but got edited….
So what is our real expression of love to the Diviine?
”And this is love, that we walk in obedience to His commands.” *
”If you love Me, you’ll obey Me.”
And His lovers really do want to, just sometimes we get caught in a Romans 7 struggle, “the good I want to do, I do not, & the bad I don’t want to do, this I do.” The thing is His children don’t get stuck there forever, they cry out in distress (it is distress to not obey) for deliverence or they get diciplined. If you don’t get diciplined in your sin, you’re a bastard, not His, because He doesn’t let His go on in a self-destructive manner.(Hebrews 5:2 & 12:8) He came to save us from that & He will save us.
*2 John 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment