Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My song writer sister

I think I answered Martha's call
what a fool I've been to forsake my All in All
I think I've got so much to do
But, who could I be serving if I'm not serving you
This is my prayer,
this is my plea.
Lord, please save me from the rocks and the weeds
The spirit is willing,
but the flesh is weak.
Jesus, bring me to your feet.
Oh, but how quickly I forget,
that your love for me is real,
but you'd have me wander in the desert sometimes.
Lord, help me let my faith outweigh
the way I feel.
I sprung up fast on Sunday morn,
but I didn't look like your daughter
in the filthy rags I've worn.
I just want to praise you every day.
Feed my spirit and watch it grow
and don't let me die away.
This is my prayer.
This is plea.
Lord,please save me from the rocks and the weeds.
The spirit is willing
but the flesh is weak.
Jesus, bring me to...
I want to be with you...
Jesus, bring me to your feet.
Love ya,
b>>

No comments:

Post a Comment